- Practice an ounce of prevention. Routine maintenance is the best way to keep your HVAC system working at its best. While there are some DIY tasks you can perform yourself, such as cleaning or replacing air filters and keeping the unit free from debris, it is also a good idea to enlist the services of a professional HVAC service provider to prevent AC repairs from developing during your busy spring entertaining season.
- Establish a relationship with a trusted partner before there’s a problem. For some reason, some call it Murphy’s Law, your AC never seems to break when it’s convenient. During normal business hours when you have nothing planned would be the best time for an unexpected problem to take place, unfortunately, it’s rarely the case. If you have an established relationship with a local HVAC service professional, it’s much easier to get your problem addressed correctly, affordably and promptly. Consider joining a service plan, such as Air-Specialty’s Comfort Club. Membership includes two check-ups per year for a unit. Regular maintenance check ups will determine if your unit is experiencing excess wear and tear or has a minor issue to nip in the bud.
- Consider an upgrade to your outdated system. Have you been putting off upgrading your AC system for years now? Has your HVAC technician told you it’s time to dump your old system because it might fail any day now? Don’t wait until you have the perfect spring event planned, consider an upgrade now. Air-Specialty offers financing options to help offset the initial outlay in addition to energy savings from a modern, more efficient system.
- Keep up with routine air filter maintenance. An important (and very easy) way to keep your indoor air quality at its best is to routinely clean or replace the air filters. This keeps your HVAC unit air flow flowing unimpeded and the unit running at optimal levels.
- Consider a programmable thermostat. If you do not have a programmable thermostat, this spring is the perfect time to consider this new technology. You will enjoy better climate control in your home as well as save you on your monthly energy bills.
Spring is in the air! It’s the time of year for new beginnings and for events with copious birthdays, Mother’s Day, Graduations, Prom Nights and more reasons to entertain our friends and families in our homes. When spring fever is at its fever pitch for party-planning and home entertaining, make sure your home is as comfortable as possible with the help of an AC repair service provider available to help you all year-round. 5 Tips For Ensuring Your Busy Spring Events Are The Best Ever: