- No budget, no problem. You can still keep your home cool and comfortable this summer even if your budget is smaller than ever. We offer affordable air conditioner financing options allowing homeowners to achieve their goals without a large lump sum expense.
- You’re going to love your energy bills. Although there is an investment in your new AC required, you’ll likely soon make it up in energy bills. The monthly savings on your energy bills will be noticeable as your new unit will work at the highest levels of energy efficiency.
- Size matters. An important consideration of your new air conditioning unit is related to size. Your home configuration and square footage should be used to determine the unit to fit your unique space. An oversized or undersized air conditioning system will not work efficiently to cool your home which can result in higher energy bills, unnecessary wear and tear on the system as well as a reduction in indoor comfort levels.
- Don’t overlook the ducts. It’s easy to forget about your home’s ductwork when considering the purchase of a new air conditioner. If your original ductwork is leaky or damaged, however, it’s best to have it repaired, replaced or sealed in certain areas to avoid inconsistent airflow, uneven heating/cooling, and many other problems.
- Choosing the right HVAC partner matters. Now is the perfect time to gear your home’s HVAC system up for summer temps, and if a new air conditioner is in order, be sure to enlist the services of a reliable and professional HVAC partner. Look for criteria such as years in business, NATE-certifications for technicians as well as BBB and Google reviews. Quality, well-established companies will typically offer air conditioner financing options to help offset the initial cost of your system.
Summer’s just around the corner, and you may be planning to skip the road trips and busy summer destinations this year. The art of the summer “staycation” has been increasing in popularity this summer. Instead of traveling cross country, many folks are choosing to stay in their own neighborhoods and spend their summer months enjoying their cities as well as entertaining at home. If a staycation is on your summer agenda, be sure your home is cool and comfortable to keep the summer fun going! Your staycation will be perfect with the addition of a new air conditioner! Here’s everything you need to know: