The humid Gulf Coast climate means that here in the Mobile area, your air conditioner has to work even harder. As the demand on the air conditioner increases, so does the demand on your condensate system. Warm air that passes over the evaporator coil is cooled, cooling your home in turn. As that water vapor condenses, it drips, and is collected in a pan and drained from the air conditioning unit. However, as the process occurs, various condensate drain problems can develop, which can cause health problems for your family, or damage to your home.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Why Duct Replacement is Important For Heating and Air Systems October 10, 2018
- Football Season Is In Full Swing; Make Sure Your Air Conditioner Is Too October 3, 2018
- Ready to Bench Your Air Conditioner? September 25, 2018
- Air Conditioner Service Plan – A Surprisingly Thoughtful Wedding Gift September 18, 2018
- Harness Heating and Air to Fight Fall Allergens September 10, 2018