The humid Gulf Coast climate means that here in the Mobile area, your air conditioner has to work even harder. As the demand on the air conditioner increases, so does the demand on your condensate system. Warm air that passes over the evaporator coil is cooled, cooling your home in turn. As that water vapor condenses, it drips, and is collected in a pan and drained from the air conditioning unit. However, as the process occurs, various condensate drain problems can develop, which can cause health problems for your family, or damage to your home.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Combat the “Dog Days of Summer” with Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning August 14, 2018
- Did My Air Conditioner Make That Weird Sound? August 7, 2018
- Replace or Repair Your Air Conditioning Unit? July 31, 2018
- Combine a Dehumidifier with Your Air Conditioner to Reduce Humidity July 24, 2018
- Run Your Central Air Conditioner Less with Ductless Air Conditioning July 18, 2018