The humid Gulf Coast climate means that here in the Mobile area, your air conditioner has to work even harder. As the demand on the air conditioner increases, so does the demand on your condensate system. Warm air that passes over the evaporator coil is cooled, cooling your home in turn. As that water vapor condenses, it drips, and is collected in a pan and drained from the air conditioning unit. However, as the process occurs, various condensate drain problems can develop, which can cause health problems for your family, or damage to your home.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- How A HVAC Service Plan Can Save You Serious Money! February 19, 2018
- Heat Things Up This Valentine’s Day With HVAC Preventive Maintenance February 13, 2018
- 4 Heat Pump Maintenance Tips To Keep You Warm This Winter February 6, 2018
- How Much Is Too Much For a Furnace Inspection? January 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons You Should Be Using HVAC Zone Controls This Winter January 17, 2018