Air Specialty is working with a local school to install new GPS Air Purification Systems that have been proven to reduce viruses, including COVID-19, by 99.4%.
According to a recent controlled study of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) by Global Plasma Solutions, Inc. (GPS), after 30 minutes, 99.4% of the viral particles became inactive*
Reducing the Spread of Disease
Through Better Indoor Air
According to a recent controlled study of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) by Global Plasma Solutions, Inc. (GPS), after 30 minutes, 99.4% of the viral particles became inactive*. GPS technology clears the air of particles such as viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, dust, and pollutants, by generating a high concentration of positively and negatively charged ions. These ions travel through the air, continuously seeking out and attaching to particles.
When ions come into contact with pathogens, the ions steal away hydrogen from the pathogens, leaving you with clean and healthy indoor air. GPS products are safe to use in your home, but also at your office. Learn more about the study and how it was able to reduce virus particulates.
Ask us what GPS product would work best for your home or place of business. Right now, we are offering $100 off to help our community. We also have other Air Purifiers on hand to keep a healthy home, including the Solaris Photocatalytic Air Purifier .
* The use of this technology is not intended to take the place of reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of pathogens (including COVID-19). It is important to comply with all applicable public health laws and guidelines issued by federal, state, and local governments and health authorities as well as official guidance published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html), including but not limited to social distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and the use of face masks.
Air Specialty is pleased to provide expert solutions to other HVAC problems such as poor indoor air quality (IAQ). We’re happy to visit your home or business, listen carefully to your concerns, and perform a thorough analysis as needed. We have the products and expertise necessary to offer you a tailor-made solution designed to address your specific air quality problem. At Air Specialty, we realize that heating and cooling are only part of the picture. Clean, safe air is also important and is better for everyone in your home or place of business, especially those suffering from health issues such as asthma and allergies. That’s why we offer free IAQ consultations.
Finding the Source of Air Quality Issues
The ductwork can distribute not only warm or cool air but also dust, pollen, pet dander and other airborne irritants, pathogens, and allergens. Forced-air heating systems may also be problematic because their inherent low humidity can cause dry throat, itchy eyes, and irritated nasal passages. Air Specialty wants you to know that you don’t have to accept these and other negative conditions as a normal part of life. We offer a duct cleaning service as well as air cleaners and air humidifiers that will leave you breathing deeply and experiencing enhanced health through better indoor air quality.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
You need not suffer excess contaminents and humidity in the hot summer months. Air Specialty’s expert indoor air quality specialists are qualified to identify and address excess moisture issues. We provide the testing services, air purifiers, and dehumidification equipment you need to stay healthy. For stagnant locations where contaminents can easily thrive, we’ll supply you with ventilators to help keep your home or facility cool and fresh all summer.
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers – control humidity for increased comfort and protect furniture, preserve wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics
- Fresh Air Ventilators – remove cooking, pet and chemical gases from your home
- Ultra Violet Lights – kill airborne microbial growth of contaminants, bacteria, and viruses throughout your ductwork and system
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – protect your family from this silent killer
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle
What Can You Do to Improve Indoor Air?
According to the Centers for Disease Control, indoor air is a major concern for those with asthma and other lung diseases. The CDC identifies common pollutants such as secondhand smoke, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, household cleaners, pesticides, construction fumes, contaminants, pollen, and pet dander as major contributors. While Air Specialty is here to help with filtration and ventilation solutions, you may also want to consider using greener consumer and construction products and taking other steps to the extent that you are able.
For example, why not open your windows for natural air circulation on days when the weather is pleasant? Not only will you enjoy fresh air, but you’ll also save money on HVAC operating costs. Remember basic household safety as well: never mix ammonia and bleach, and, if you feel you must use mothballs, keep them in enclosed storage containers only and air your mothballed clothes and bedding outside before using them. A better solution is to try and live without chemical mothballs if possible.
For all the air quality problems you can’t fix on your own, contact Air Specialty and together we’ll make your home or business a safer, healthier place for everyone.