Ductless HVAC systems usually have several indoor air handling units connected to an outdoor compressor or condenser by a small conduit. Ducts to move air aren’t necessary because the indoor air handlers can heat or cool the air that’s already in rooms. Ductless heat pumps are usually more expensive at first than conventional systems, but lower utility bills and other savings make them more economical over time. A ductless system can keep your Mobile, Alabama, home comfortable by improving your indoor air quality, making zoning easy, and preventing warm spots or drafts.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Combat the “Dog Days of Summer” with Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning August 14, 2018
- Did My Air Conditioner Make That Weird Sound? August 7, 2018
- Replace or Repair Your Air Conditioning Unit? July 31, 2018
- Combine a Dehumidifier with Your Air Conditioner to Reduce Humidity July 24, 2018
- Run Your Central Air Conditioner Less with Ductless Air Conditioning July 18, 2018