Ductless HVAC systems usually have several indoor air handling units connected to an outdoor compressor or condenser by a small conduit. Ducts to move air aren’t necessary because the indoor air handlers can heat or cool the air that’s already in rooms. Ductless heat pumps are usually more expensive at first than conventional systems, but lower utility bills and other savings make them more economical over time. A ductless system can keep your Mobile, Alabama, home comfortable by improving your indoor air quality, making zoning easy, and preventing warm spots or drafts.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Longest Day of the Year is Not Summer Solstice – It’s the Day Your Mobile AC Breaks! June 20, 2018
- Is Your Air Conditioner Service Summer-Party Ready? June 13, 2018
- Ductless Cooling – The Perfect Addition to Your Man Cave or Room Addition June 6, 2018
- Schedule AC Service Before Memorial Day May 23, 2018
- Give Your Alabama Air Conditioning a Boost May 16, 2018