Ductless HVAC systems usually have several indoor air handling units connected to an outdoor compressor or condenser by a small conduit. Ducts to move air aren’t necessary because the indoor air handlers can heat or cool the air that’s already in rooms. Ductless heat pumps are usually more expensive at first than conventional systems, but lower utility bills and other savings make them more economical over time. A ductless system can keep your Mobile, Alabama, home comfortable by improving your indoor air quality, making zoning easy, and preventing warm spots or drafts.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Central Heating and Air Myths to Ignore October 17, 2018
- Why Duct Replacement is Important For Heating and Air Systems October 10, 2018
- Football Season Is In Full Swing; Make Sure Your Air Conditioner Is Too October 3, 2018
- Ready to Bench Your Air Conditioner? September 25, 2018
- Air Conditioner Service Plan – A Surprisingly Thoughtful Wedding Gift September 18, 2018