Ductless HVAC systems usually have several indoor air handling units connected to an outdoor compressor or condenser by a small conduit. Ducts to move air aren’t necessary because the indoor air handlers can heat or cool the air that’s already in rooms. Ductless heat pumps are usually more expensive at first than conventional systems, but lower utility bills and other savings make them more economical over time. A ductless system can keep your Mobile, Alabama, home comfortable by improving your indoor air quality, making zoning easy, and preventing warm spots or drafts.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- How A HVAC Service Plan Can Save You Serious Money! February 19, 2018
- Heat Things Up This Valentine’s Day With HVAC Preventive Maintenance February 13, 2018
- 4 Heat Pump Maintenance Tips To Keep You Warm This Winter February 6, 2018
- How Much Is Too Much For a Furnace Inspection? January 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons You Should Be Using HVAC Zone Controls This Winter January 17, 2018