The high humidity in Mobile, Alabama, can make our hot summers feel even hotter and contribute to problems with mold and pests. If you learn how to maintain the right humidity levels, you can prevent these problems and save energy in the process. Lower humidity levels in the summer months make the air feel cooler and more comfortable so that you don’t have to run your air conditioner as often. Find out how to control the indoor humidity in your home by reducing moisture-generating activities, using ventilation, and running a dehumidifier in your home.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Why Duct Replacement is Important For Heating and Air Systems October 10, 2018
- Football Season Is In Full Swing; Make Sure Your Air Conditioner Is Too October 3, 2018
- Ready to Bench Your Air Conditioner? September 25, 2018
- Air Conditioner Service Plan – A Surprisingly Thoughtful Wedding Gift September 18, 2018
- Harness Heating and Air to Fight Fall Allergens September 10, 2018