We’re lucky to have many days with mild temperatures here along the Gulf Coast, but we also have to endure our share of hot, muggy summers and cold winters. Fortunately, ceiling fans can be used in all kinds of weather — both to maximize cooling on hot days and to enhance the warmth provided by your furnace in winter. Selecting the correct ceiling fan direction for heating or cooling will keep your family more comfortable and can lower your utility bills.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Why Duct Replacement is Important For Heating and Air Systems October 10, 2018
- Football Season Is In Full Swing; Make Sure Your Air Conditioner Is Too October 3, 2018
- Ready to Bench Your Air Conditioner? September 25, 2018
- Air Conditioner Service Plan – A Surprisingly Thoughtful Wedding Gift September 18, 2018
- Harness Heating and Air to Fight Fall Allergens September 10, 2018