We’re lucky to have many days with mild temperatures here along the Gulf Coast, but we also have to endure our share of hot, muggy summers and cold winters. Fortunately, ceiling fans can be used in all kinds of weather — both to maximize cooling on hot days and to enhance the warmth provided by your furnace in winter. Selecting the correct ceiling fan direction for heating or cooling will keep your family more comfortable and can lower your utility bills.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Longest Day of the Year is Not Summer Solstice – It’s the Day Your Mobile AC Breaks! June 20, 2018
- Is Your Air Conditioner Service Summer-Party Ready? June 13, 2018
- Ductless Cooling – The Perfect Addition to Your Man Cave or Room Addition June 6, 2018
- Schedule AC Service Before Memorial Day May 23, 2018
- Give Your Alabama Air Conditioning a Boost May 16, 2018