We’re lucky to have many days with mild temperatures here along the Gulf Coast, but we also have to endure our share of hot, muggy summers and cold winters. Fortunately, ceiling fans can be used in all kinds of weather — both to maximize cooling on hot days and to enhance the warmth provided by your furnace in winter. Selecting the correct ceiling fan direction for heating or cooling will keep your family more comfortable and can lower your utility bills.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- Combat the “Dog Days of Summer” with Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning August 14, 2018
- Did My Air Conditioner Make That Weird Sound? August 7, 2018
- Replace or Repair Your Air Conditioning Unit? July 31, 2018
- Combine a Dehumidifier with Your Air Conditioner to Reduce Humidity July 24, 2018
- Run Your Central Air Conditioner Less with Ductless Air Conditioning July 18, 2018