We’re lucky to have many days with mild temperatures here along the Gulf Coast, but we also have to endure our share of hot, muggy summers and cold winters. Fortunately, ceiling fans can be used in all kinds of weather — both to maximize cooling on hot days and to enhance the warmth provided by your furnace in winter. Selecting the correct ceiling fan direction for heating or cooling will keep your family more comfortable and can lower your utility bills.
Search Our Site
We Accept Major Credit Cards
- How A HVAC Service Plan Can Save You Serious Money! February 19, 2018
- Heat Things Up This Valentine’s Day With HVAC Preventive Maintenance February 13, 2018
- 4 Heat Pump Maintenance Tips To Keep You Warm This Winter February 6, 2018
- How Much Is Too Much For a Furnace Inspection? January 24, 2018
- 4 Reasons You Should Be Using HVAC Zone Controls This Winter January 17, 2018