It’s fall. For football fans, it’s the best time of the year, even if winter is coming! With football season, the temperatures will begin to fluctuate, especially at night. Indian summers can keep things warm, and the temps will vary from warm to cool, possibly calling an audible for your HVAC system. A service call to your certified HVAC partner can keep your air conditioner and furnace working at their best for a job well done this summer and into the fall as needed. Service your heat pump or furnace so it’s ready to go all the way this winter.
Service Your HVAC System Now Before The First Kick Off – Here’s Why It Matters:
- You can DIY, but probably not everything. There are many things you can (and should) do yourself such as clear debris from your system, replace the filters as well as check and clean the condensation pan and drain line, while others should be left up to the pros! Your professional HVAC technician will perform a thorough check of your HVAC system. We try to prevent big problems by catching issues when they’re small.
- Best to prep now before the season ends. It’s almost never a good idea to put off until tomorrow what could be done today, and in the case of your system’s maintenance, in the fall. Have your air conditioner and heating system checked out and ready to go when the temps heat up again next year.
- Save money on your energy bills. When your air conditioner and heater are working at their best, you reduce your carbon footprint and save big time on your energy bills! A routine maintenance schedule from an experienced HVAC service provider can keep things working at peak levels, so you keep your monthly bills at their best.
- Keep your manufacturer’s warranty intact. If your air conditioner and furnace are still under warranty, regular maintenance will keep your system running at its best, and keep the requirements of the warranty intact.
- Your IAQ matters. No, we’re not talking about your IQ, but your IAQ. IAQ stands for indoor air quality and keeping your air conditioner and heating system on a regular maintenance schedule can keep your indoor air at its healthiest and most comfortable levels.
Service Your Air Conditioner with Air-Specialty Today
Air Specialty has been the go-to HVAC service provider in the Mobile area for over 25 years. We proudly offer a team of NATE-certified technicians to the community for repair, maintenance and new installation needs. We encourage our customers to lean on us for maintenance so we can help keep your home’s comfort at its best and, most of the time, prevent an unexpected breakdown in your heating and cooling system. Fall and football are here, and it’s the perfect time to make sure your HVAC unit is working at its best. Contact Air Specialty to schedule an appointment today.